Grades: 1-5 | 52 students
- "The Montessori School of St. Andrews was formed almost 10 years ago to give the Midlands an educational alternative faithful to Montessori’s guiding principle: “Follow the child.” We believe that, with the proper environment, children will seek knowledge.
- They will enjoy learning, and school will be a positive, uplifting experience.
- At The Montessori School of St. Andrews, our certified, experienced Montessori teachers help each student put together his or her puzzle.
- Montessori materials are designed to begin teaching abstract ideas using concrete methods, such as counting beads or putting together geography puzzle maps.
- Over time, these concrete materials fall away as the student masters abstract ideas.
- The purpose of the classroom teacher is to guide the students in their academic and social endeavors.".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 792 students
7401 Monticello Road
Columbia, SC 29203
ColumbiaGrades: NS-6 | 116 students
411 South Maple Street
Columbia, SC 29205
ColumbiaGrades: PK-6 | 137 students
1035 Hampton St
Columbia, SC 29201
ColumbiaGrades: PK-8 | 395 students
2219 Atascadero Dr
Columbia, SC 29206
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.