Grades: NS-PK | 150 students
- The Montessori Enrichment Center, an affiliate of the American Montessori Society, offers a unique, carefully prepared learning environment for children two to six years of age.
- Our program, which offers a sensible balance between freedom and structure.
- Learning is individualized with the direct aim of assisting the child to achieve inner discipline, independence, confidence, and self-esteem as well as consideration for others and and a love of learning.
- The Montessori environment emphasizes the development of initiative and sense perception through physical freedom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BelmarGrades: PK-1 | 25 students
503 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
JacksonGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
935 Bennetts Mills Rd
Jackson, NJ 08527
Spring LakeGrades: NS-8
2307 Railroad Ave.
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
NeptuneGrades: PK-K | 72 students
1107 Gully Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.