Grades: PK-K | 40 students
- At Montessori Garden our aim is to help children ages three to six become self-confident individuals.
- The school is organized to allow the child to move freely in an environment which has been specially prepared by a certified Montessori Teacher.
- As Montessori teachers our method is observation.
- To see and understand each child and to teach skills utilizing each child's interests and talents.
- We provide an attractive, child sized environment where a child is free to discover how to learn.
- We know that learning is fun and we promote a disciplined environment where children can work and play together with joy and spontaneity.
- Montessori Garden has been serving preschool aged children and their families in the north end of Seattle for over 30 years.
- We provide high-quality childcare and learning for children ages 3-6 years old.
- The curriculum is anchored in the Montessori Method of education and also incorporates a rich Creative Dramatics program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$950|
|Admissions Director||Amy Jeffries or Megan Menis|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
600 Nw Bright St
Seattle, WA 98107
SeattleGrades: K-5 | 55 students
510 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103
SeattleGrades: PK-2 | 29 students
1405 Northwest 85th Street
Seattle, WA 98117
9750 3rd Avenue NE, Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98115
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.