Grades: NS-6 | 202 students
- Montessori Greenhouse, established in 1970, is a privately owned school dedicated to the holistic nurturing of children and their families through the Montessori approach to education.
- At all age levels, our staff shares Montessori’s view of the child as an active, natural learner and spiritual being who develops according to nature’s plan.
- From offering developmentally appropriate activities to maintaining an appropriately respectful teacher role, we remain consistent with our goal of assisting each child to realize his or her fullest potential.
- Our educational settings are designed to fit and respond to children’s needs, interests, abilities, and potential.
- Children learn by acting on their own intelligence, and our classrooms are equipped with a wide variety of materials for first-hand experience with the concepts and skills they will need to fulfill developmental potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Prices can be found on our website.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IrvineGrades: KG-1 | 120 students
17575 Cartwright Rd
Irvine, CA 92614
Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 144 students
10520 Regent St.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
IrvineGrades: PK-1 | 208 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
AlhambraGrades: PK-6 | 201 students
2221 Poplar Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
PasadenaGrades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.