Grades: NS-6 | 202 students
- Montessori Greenhouse, established in 1970, is a privately owned school dedicated to the holistic nurturing of children and their families through the Montessori approach to education.
- At all age levels, our staff shares Montessori’s view of the child as an active, natural learner and spiritual being who develops according to nature’s plan.
- From offering developmentally appropriate activities to maintaining an appropriately respectful teacher role, we remain consistent with our goal of assisting each child to realize his or her fullest potential.
- Our educational settings are designed to fit and respond to children’s needs, interests, abilities, and potential.
- Children learn by acting on their own intelligence, and our classrooms are equipped with a wide variety of materials for first-hand experience with the concepts and skills they will need to fulfill developmental potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Prices can be found on our website.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-6 | 177 students
5702 Clark Dr Bldg B
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
West HollywoodGrades: NS-PK | 30 students
1105 North Laurel Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90046
IrvineGrades: KG-1 | 120 students
17575 Cartwright Rd
Irvine, CA 92614
Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 124 students
10520 Regent St.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
IrvineGrades: PK-1 | 208 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.