Grades: PK-K | 115 students
- Montessori Learning Center offers programs for children from 2.5 to 6 years of age.
- These include Toddler, Multi-Age and Kindergarten as well as special Enrichment programs for children enrolled in public kindergartens.
- Children interact in a carefully planned, warm and pleasant environment with sensory rich materials designed to stimulate learning and retention.
- The focus is on creating educational experiences that are interesting, challenging and fun for each child, while striking the optimum balance between free expression and structured limits.
- Activities include a blend of independent work and group collaboration that helps students develop the physical, cognitive, emotional and social skills to thrive.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maeve Manning|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.