Grades: PK-3 | 88 students
- Montessori School of Greenville have been educating young children in a safe, appealing, hands-on learning environment since 1969.
- Rooted in the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, the school honors the uniqueness of each child while fostering a sense of independence and self-reliance as well as respect for self and others.
- Our diverse student and teacher population reflects the international flavor of Greenville and promotes a peaceful understanding of many cultures.
- The program runs Mid-August until the end of May.
- We are affiliated with the American Montessori Society and all teachers are certified in the Montessori Method.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
875 State Park Road
Greenville, SC 29609
GreenvilleGrades: K-12 | 101 students
630 Farrs Bridge Road
Greenville, SC 29611
GreenvilleGrades: K-8 | 91 students
501 Howell Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.