Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
- The mission of the School is to provide a family environment based on mutual understanding, respect and cooperation.
- We are committed to fostering independence, joy of learning, academic excellence, social responsibility, as well as developing body, mind and spirit.
- We encourage students’ sense of wonder and admiration for the world by enhancing their life experiences.
- We strive to instill global awareness with a sense of compassion, sensitivity, and tolerance.
- We believe that learning must be integrated and comprehensive while focusing on the uniqueness of the individual child.
- Our vision is to help each child reach his or her fullest potential in life by fostering individual liberty, joy of learning, and the humanitarian spirit.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BartlettGrades: K | 100 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
AlgonquinGrades: PK-5 | 84 students
2651 W Algonquin Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
Hoffman EstatesGrades: NS-K | 102 students
1015 W Golf Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-5 | 195 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.