Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
- The mission of the School is to provide a family environment based on mutual understanding, respect and cooperation.
- We are committed to fostering independence, joy of learning, academic excellence, social responsibility, as well as developing body, mind and spirit.
- We encourage students’ sense of wonder and admiration for the world by enhancing their life experiences.
- We strive to instill global awareness with a sense of compassion, sensitivity, and tolerance.
- We believe that learning must be integrated and comprehensive while focusing on the uniqueness of the individual child.
- Our vision is to help each child reach his or her fullest potential in life by fostering individual liberty, joy of learning, and the humanitarian spirit.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-K | 30 students
2025 S.Goebbert Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
BarringtonGrades: PK-6 | 72 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
BartlettGrades: K | 100 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
AlgonquinGrades: PK-5 | 84 students
2651 W Algonquin Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
Hoffman EstatesGrades: NS-K | 102 students
1015 W Golf Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.