Grades: NS | 145 students
- Montgomery Methodist Children's Center is a Christian preschool located in Damascus, MD and is currently in it's 30th year of operation.
- We are licensed under the MSDE Office of Child Care.
- MMCC offers morning and afternoon classes for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuitions range from $160 per month for 2 day a week classes to $310 per month for 5 day a week classes|
|Admissions Director||Margaret Olsen, Director|
- .MMCC is licensed under the State of Maryland Office of Child Care. Each class of 16 students has one teacher and one teacher's assistant, with a student:teacher ratio of 8:1.Challenging, fun and age-appropriate lessons, based on the state approved "Creative Curriculum" are enriched with Old and New Testament Bible stories, memory verses and crafts.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IjamsvilleGrades: K-12 | 88 students
3232 Green Valley Road
Ijamsville, MD 21754
Mount AiryGrades: 7-11 | 6 students
17455 Old Frederick Rd
Mount Airy, MD 21771
Mt AiryGrades: NS-K
2002 Back Acre Circle
Mt Airy, MD 21771
Mount AiryGrades: PK-12 | 303 students
16700 Old Frederick Road
Mount Airy, MD 21771
ClarksburgGrades: NS-K | 80 students
1896, Urbana Pike, Suite 23.
Clarksburg, MD 20871
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.