Grades: PK-K | 235 students
- Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten is a parent cooperative that honors childhood by supporting diverse families, and by educating children in a play-based environment, emphasizing the joy of discovery, creativity, wonder, and empowerment.
- At Montview, we celebrate the uniqueness of each child.
- We acknowledge that each child develops at an individual pace and in unique directions.
- We are committed to the development of a child's self esteem through child-directed cooperative play.
- We believe that play is a child's work and that all learning is experiential.
- Children learn by doing.
- Montview provides a warm, loving, creative and stimulating environment in which children can interact with materials and with each other.
- Children choose their own activities with a focus on process rather than product.
- Children are free to wonder, explore, create, make mistakes, question and repeat experiences from which they can make their own conclusions.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.