Grades: K-8 | 229 students
- Moreland Notre Dame School, in partnership with parents, seeks to create an environment where students grow in their understanding of themselves as children of God and important members of the Church and community through prayer, the sacraments, liturgy, and service to others.
- We aspire to be a Catholic school in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame, in which students can learn and grow in a safe and nurturing environment in the company of teachers, staff, and classmates.
- Here we all work to provide students with the foundations of Christ-centered faith and life-long learning: love, hope, simplicity; a longing for justice and truth, a desire to serve others, the power of critical thinking, and a sense of awe and wonder.
- Moreland Notre Dame School offers an environment in which students are challenged to develop their academic potential, and individual needs are recognized.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CorralitosGrades: K-8 | 174 students
605 Enos Ln
Corralitos, CA 95076
WatsonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 241 students
2400 East Lake Ave.
Watsonville, CA 95076
MontereyGrades: 8-12 | 222 students
9501 York Road
Monterey, CA 93940
I want to thank Sister Mary Joseph and my Mother for the most blessed beginning to my education and Love of the Lord.. I used to follow Sister in first grade to the Chapel and Pray in silence .. which I learned later that there is Power and Strength in SIlence... Hallelujah and now with my JD in ed law I still keep the strength and peace with silence.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sharo
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.