Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
- Morning Star Evangelical Lutheran Congregation exists to glorify our tribune God as we train, strengthen and nurture each other through His inerrant Word so that we are enabled by His love to bring the light of the Gospel to all people.
- The WELS believes that the Bible is God’s inspired and error less Word.
- It believes that being saved from sin is of vital importance and that we are saved by God’s grace alone through faith alone which is created in us by Scripture alone.
- We are an outgrowth of the gospel ministry of David’s Star Ev. Lutheran Church, a Wisconsin Synod congregation located five miles southeast of the Village of Jackson.
- Our goal is to create a general concept design (master site plan) to serve a congregation of up to 1200 souls and a Lutheran elementary school of up to 250 children within a growing community.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FranklinGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
6881 S 51st St
Franklin, WI 53132
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
9550 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Port WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 214 students
1802 N Wisconsin St
Port Washington, WI 53074
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.