Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
- Morning Star Evangelical Lutheran Congregation exists to glorify our tribune God as we train, strengthen and nurture each other through His inerrant Word so that we are enabled by His love to bring the light of the Gospel to all people.
- The WELS believes that the Bible is God’s inspired and error less Word.
- It believes that being saved from sin is of vital importance and that we are saved by God’s grace alone through faith alone which is created in us by Scripture alone.
- We are an outgrowth of the gospel ministry of David’s Star Ev. Lutheran Church, a Wisconsin Synod congregation located five miles southeast of the Village of Jackson.
- Our goal is to create a general concept design (master site plan) to serve a congregation of up to 1200 souls and a Lutheran elementary school of up to 250 children within a growing community.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MayvilleGrades: PK-8 | 21 students
N8092 County Road AY
Mayville, WI 53050
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
NashotahGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
120 Nashotah Road
Nashotah, WI 53058
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
1332 Arrowhead Rd
Grafton, WI 53024
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.