Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
- Shalom Torah Academy provides Jewish communities with the highest caliber education through our pre-schools, elementary, and junior high schools.
- In addition, an emphasis is made on nurturing our students to build their self confidence, self esteem and self worth, by providing an atmosphere of love, and caring.
- By keeping a small classroom setting, a close relationship is fostered between teacher and student.
- An early educational foundation at Shalom Torah Academy helps develop a child's identity, importance and role as an American Jew.
- His or her sense of security, self image and quality of life are therefore greatly enhanced.
- These are the ingredients for a successful high achiever.
- Every child who comes to Shalom is afforded an opportunity to enjoy a positive and meaningful experience in Jewish living.
- They learn how to apply and synthesize the ideals of our Jewish heritage in our modern society.
- Our philosophy at Shalom is to meet the needs of every child.
- We want to give each child not only the knowledge needed to become a productive member of society, but also the skills to be a life-long learner.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HightstownGrades: 9-12 | 529 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
Millstone TownshipGrades: PK-K | 29 students
350 Rike Dr
Millstone Township, NJ 08535
CranburyGrades: PK-1 | 92 students
2674 Us Highway 130 # B1
Cranbury, NJ 08512
East WindsorGrades: NS-PK
300 D Princeton-Hightstown Rd.
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Princeton JunctionGrades: K | 105 students
270 Village Rd E
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.