- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School is a private Catholic Elementary School with the full support, recognition and curricular direction of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- It was founded in the spirit of Blessed Mother Teresa, which is committed to nurturing the growth of every student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School strives for academic excellence by encouraging students to approach studies with optimal personal effort in discovering their God given talents and abilities.
- We as a school community treat all as Blessed Mother Teresa did, as individuals, with respect and dignity.
- We nurture the spiritual formation of the children by encouraging them to develop a personal relationship with God.
- In so doing, we instill the formal teachings of the Catholic faith and build values that will last a lifetime.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,175|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Track and Field,
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School was founded on the beliefs of Mother Teresa; a woman who welcomed all, believed in all, and respected all. As such, the statements of beliefs created by the school focus on the environment, not just the academics.
- -We believe that lifelong learning is a shared responsibility between students, teachers, parents, and community.
- -We believe each child is created in the image of God.We believe in integrating technology into instruction to better prepare students for the 21st century.
- -We believe in a safe environment where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- -We believe we are called to model the example of Blessed Mother Teresa through volunteerism and community service.
- -We believe that all instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of each student.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UhrichsvilleGrades: K-6 | 17 students
4617 Watson Creek Rd Se
Uhrichsville, OH 44683
FreeportGrades: K-12 | 46 students
20360 Cadiz Rd
Freeport, OH 43973
DennisonGrades: PK-6 | 112 students
100 Sherman St
Dennison, OH 44621
CambridgeGrades: K-5 | 13 students
9260 Cadiz Rd
Cambridge, OH 43725
New PhiladelphiaGrades: 7-12 | 156 students
777 3rd St Ne
New Philadelphia, OH 44663