Grades: K-8 | 459 students
Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School is a private Catholic Elementary School with the full support, recognition and curricular direction of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
It was founded in the spirit of Blessed Mother Teresa, which is committed to nurturing the growth of every student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School strives for academic excellence by encouraging students to approach studies with optimal personal effort in discovering their God given talents and abilities.
We as a school community treat all as Blessed Mother Teresa did, as individuals, with respect and dignity.
We nurture the spiritual formation of the children by encouraging them to develop a personal relationship with God.
In so doing, we instill the formal teachings of the Catholic faith and build values that will last a lifetime.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,175|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Track and Field,
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School was founded on the beliefs of Mother Teresa; a woman who welcomed all, believed in all, and respected all. As such, the statements of beliefs created by the school focus on the environment, not just the academics.
- -We believe that lifelong learning is a shared responsibility between students, teachers, parents, and community.
- -We believe each child is created in the image of God.We believe in integrating technology into instruction to better prepare students for the 21st century.
- -We believe in a safe environment where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- -We believe we are called to model the example of Blessed Mother Teresa through volunteerism and community service.
- -We believe that all instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of each student.