Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
- Mount Calvary Academy offer a strong academic program in a Christian environment and great extra curricular activities.
- Our trained dedicated staff hold bachelor degrees or above.
- Mt. Calvary Academy is not just a place but, a concept which allows little minds to to realize the enjoyment of learning.
- We currently enroll students in Pre-K 3 through 6th grade.
- Enrollment begins in April for each year for both the fall and summer programs.
- Classes fill up quickly.
- The mission of Mount Calvary academy is with staff, family and community working together all students will develop to a high level of achievement to become well adjusted happy and productive citizens with a knowledge of God and respect for man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Great school environment, wonderful, helpful staff, very organized and a fun place for my child to grow and learn.
- Posted by Parent - ladyd
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.