Grades: PK-6 | 121 students
- Mount Calvary Academy offer a strong academic program in a Christian environment and great extra curricular activities.
- Our trained dedicated staff hold bachelor degrees or above.
- Mt. Calvary Academy is not just a place but, a concept which allows little minds to to realize the enjoyment of learning.
- We currently enroll students in Pre-K 3 through 6th grade.
- Enrollment begins in April for each year for both the fall and summer programs.
- Classes fill up quickly.
- The mission of Mount Calvary academy is with staff, family and community working together all students will develop to a high level of achievement to become well adjusted happy and productive citizens with a knowledge of God and respect for man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Great school environment, wonderful, helpful staff, very organized and a fun place for my child to grow and learn.
- Posted by Parent - ladyd
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.