Grades: K-12 | 47 students
- The Mount Clare Christian School is located in Southwest Baltimore.
- Our neighborhood struggles with the problems facing many inner-city communities; drug addiction, drug dealing, alcoholism, violence, prostitution, and poverty.
- Some of our students come from families who want to raise their children in the light of Christ.
- We seek to assist and and support them.
- Most students have little or no church experience.
- We seek to present the Gospel of Christ, salvation by grace through faith in Him, to all that have not heard.
- For those students who have placed their faith in Christ, we want to help them grow stronger in their walk with Christ.
- We want all of our students to achieve to their maximum potential academically.
- We seek to develop leaders who will play an active role in restoring our community.
- MCCS uses the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) Curriculum, which is a self-instructed mastery learning program.
- The ACE Curriculum is integrated with Christian character concepts and Bible teaching.
- Each student takes a diagnostic test when he/she enters the school to place him/her at an appropriate level in Math, Reading, Ability (which places the student in Literature, Social Studies, and Science), Spelling and English Grammar.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 320 students
901 Aisquith Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 213 students
6063 Moravia Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21206
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 403 students
4416 Wilkens Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
BaltimoreGrades: PK-10 | 91 students
3006 W Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, MD 21215
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 340 students
2800 Edison Highway
Baltimore, MD 21213
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.