Grades: 9-12 | 503 students
- Mount de Sales Academy is a Catholic, all-girls, college preparatory high school administered by the Dominican Sisters of the St. Cecilia Congregation.
- Mount de Sales Academy embodies the rich heritage of Catholic education for women in a framework of educational excellence and timeless Catholic tradition.
- While fostering a genuine understanding of the Catholic faith, our educational program is designed to prepare young women for entrance into a selective college and for meeting the challenges of life.
- The love of God impels the Trustees and Administration of Mount de Sales Academy to contribute to the advancement of the Kingdom of Christ on earth by providing a quality education for young women in the spirit of St. Francis de Sales.
- The educational process and content will be, as in generations past, undergirded daily by the teaching and practice of the faith passed on by the Apostles and promulgated by the Catholic Church.
- The curriculum will be primarily academic in nature, emphasizing the liberal arts as a tested way of preparing students both for further studies and for the challenges of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||503 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1201 S Caton Avenue
Halethorpe, MD 21227
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 320 students
901 Aisquith Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 311 students
1300 E Northern Pkwy
Baltimore, MD 21239
BrooklandvilleGrades: 5-12 | 440 students
11232 Falls Rd
Brooklandville, MD 21022
BaltimoreGrades: NS-12 | 686 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.