Grades: K-12 | 184 students
- "Mount Zion Christian Academy exists as a ministry of Mount Zion Baptist Church to provide quality education (K-3 through Grade 12) that is distinctively Christian while pursuing academic excellence in every discipline of study.
- We strive to be salt and light to our culture, producing champion leaders for Jesus Christ.
- Mount Zion Christian Academy recognizes that God has given the primary and ultimate responsibility for training and educating a child to his or her parents.
- Since MZCA is a support ministry for the home, it is expected that each student?s parents/legal guardians be committed to the involvement in their child?s education, faithfully supporting the school with their time, effort, encouragement, and financial resources.
- All parents/legal guardians also need to be in harmony with the aims and purposes of MZCA.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mouth Of WilsonGrades: 8-12 | 147 students
2635 Oak Hill Road
Mouth Of Wilson, VA 24363
GrahamGrades: PK-12 | 430 students
Po Box 838
Graham, NC 27253
DurhamGrades: KG-12 | 113 students
515 Southerland St
Durham, NC 27703
DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 62 students
3120 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
4809 Friends School Road
Durham, NC 27705
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.