Grades: PK-K | 178 students
- Bucolic 12 acre farm setting.
- Private pre school,exceptional dedicated staff.
- Small class sizes, new playground, barn with many farm animals.
- Outstanding Kindergarten.
- This school has been in operation since 1949..Classes for ages 2 1/2 through Kindergarten.
- Highly sought after, great programs, culture, teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Various according to class placement|
|Admissions Director||Julie Sebestyen, Lauren Kaiser|
|Admissions Associate||Terry Hegarty|
- Children must be over 2 1/2 years of age to attend.. This school is sought after by parents in the area, as it has been in business since 1949. It is one of the largest pre schools in the area, with an amazing campus. A family visit is strongly suggested.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 201 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
RumsonGrades: PK-8 | 396 students
40 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
LincroftGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
347 Middletown Lincroft Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
NeptuneGrades: NS-8 | 13 students
276 Shark River Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
Tinton FallsGrades: PK-1 | 100 students
1044 Sycamore Ave
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.