Grades: PK-K | 178 students
- Bucolic 12 acre farm setting.
- Private pre school,exceptional dedicated staff.
- Small class sizes, new playground, barn with many farm animals.
- Outstanding Kindergarten.
- This school has been in operation since 1949..Classes for ages 2 1/2 through Kindergarten.
- Highly sought after, great programs, culture, teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Various according to class placement|
|Admissions Director||Julie Sebestyen, Lauren Kaiser|
|Admissions Associate||Terry Hegarty|
- Children must be over 2 1/2 years of age to attend.. This school is sought after by parents in the area, as it has been in business since 1949. It is one of the largest pre schools in the area, with an amazing campus. A family visit is strongly suggested.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RumsonGrades: PK-8 | 396 students
40 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
LincroftGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
347 Middletown Lincroft Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 241 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
MarlboroGrades: NS-8 | 204 students
22 School Rd E Box 203
Marlboro, NJ 07746
MiddletownGrades: NS-K | 50 students
209 Harmony Road
Middletown, NJ 07748
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.