Grades: K-8 | 65 students
- Mount Calvary junior academy has been educating students in the Tampa bay area since 1919.
- We currently serve students from kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- The academy is committed to instilling confidence and establishing fine christian character traits the strengthen the family circle.
- Students receive individual attention and are encouraged to grow and learn to their fullest potential emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Mount Calvary junior academy, students are important, loved and valued no matter what they look like, how they behave, or what they are able to achieve.
- Our acceptance comes with no strings attached just like the acceptance that is found in the love of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||$4020.00 Tuition Yearly $300.00 Registration Fee $80.00 per Mth Afterschool $ 482.00 Book Fee $100.00 Testing Fee|
|Admissions Director||Edson Jarvis|
|Admissions Associate||School Board|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Music Program (Violin), Robotics 6th-8th grades Art, Music Program (Violin),
Robotics 6th-8th grades,
People that viewed Mt. Calvary Sda Junior Academy also viewed these schools: Florida College Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.