Grades: K-8 | 65 students
- Mount Calvary junior academy has been educating students in the Tampa bay area since 1919.
- We currently serve students from kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- The academy is committed to instilling confidence and establishing fine christian character traits the strengthen the family circle.
- Students receive individual attention and are encouraged to grow and learn to their fullest potential emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Mount Calvary junior academy, students are important, loved and valued no matter what they look like, how they behave, or what they are able to achieve.
- Our acceptance comes with no strings attached just like the acceptance that is found in the love of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||$4020.00 Tuition Yearly $300.00 Registration Fee $80.00 per Mth Afterschool $ 482.00 Book Fee $100.00 Testing Fee|
|Admissions Director||Edson Jarvis|
|Admissions Associate||School Board|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Music Program (Violin), Robotics 6th-8th grades Art, Music Program (Violin),
Robotics 6th-8th grades,
People that viewed Mt. Calvary Sda Junior Academy also viewed these schools: Florida College Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.