Grades: PK-5 | 240 students
- Mt Clemens Montessori School is dedicated to offering students the highest quality primary level education through a program which cultivates the child’s own natural desire to learn.
- We are committed to consistency and continuity which are the most important element in a child’s growth and development.
- We are dedicated to the extraordinary personal and academic advancement of our students.
- Mt. Clemens Montessori is dedicated to holding its staff and students to a higher standard.
- Mt Clemens Montessori School and its philosophy are inspired by the educational thought of Dr. Maria Montessori; the models for the classrooms and the developmental learning materials were created by her.
- The Academy continues her work in developmental psychology and education.
- Mt Clemens Montessori School offers a full range of materials designed to stimulate the children's own natural desire to learn.
- In a non-competitive yet challenging setting, students are encouraged to work at their own level.
- Coordination, concentration, attention to detail, creativity and a healthy work cycle are facilitated using concrete materials in language, mathematics, geography, cultural, science, sensory training and practical life areas.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mount ClemensGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
174 Cass Ave
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Clinton TownshipGrades: NS-6 | 108 students
43521 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Clinton TownshipGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
20762 S Nunneley Road
Clinton Township, MI 48035
Saint Clair ShoresGrades: PK-8 | 403 students
22415 Overlake St
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
Clinton TownshipGrades: PK-12 | 160 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.