Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
- Mt. Lebanon Lutheran School has provided a solid Christian education to neighborhood children for over eighty-five years.
- Mt. Lebanon serves all children with a safe and excellent education and has a history of graduating students into a successful high school experience. As a participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, we offer a high quality Christian education to every family in the neighborhood.
- The teachers show caring concern for each child, and are current with cutting-edge instructional practices.
- In addition to the regular faculty, we provide seven Educational Assistants, a special ed.
- teacher, and two Title 1 teachers.
- We proudly partner with Wisconsin Lutheran High School for student activities and opportunities, and with Wisconsin Lutheran College for the Pathways to College program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(4k - 3 : Navy pants/short/skirt/jumper and white collared shirt 4th-8th : Navy blue bottoms, white collared shirt, navy ties.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Member of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program; Church member discounts; education grants.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,442|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jonathan Winkel|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Foelske|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama, Forensics, Math, Spelling Band, Drama, Forensics, Math, Spelling,|
- We are now on two campuses to provide more space for the students. In addition to our small class size, we have certified teachers with a minimum of a bachelor's degree in education and aids with educational background in addition to their college degrees. We provide a special-needs teacher for the upper grades as well as a Title 1 teacher on each campus. For behavioral management, we use the Holy Bible, COMP, Second Step, and Love and Logic. We have shown eleven consecutive years of student population growth, and this year we had over 90% of our students eligible to return that re-enrolled. Our faculty has not changed for three years providing stability to the entire program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
648 E Dover St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
RacineGrades: K-9 | 231 students
3035 Drexel Ave
Racine, WI 53403
CaledoniaGrades: K-8 | 172 students
7900 Nicholson Rd
Caledonia, WI 53108
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 306 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.