Grades: PK-12 | 14 students
Multi-level learning center of students engaged in various tasks ie. course review, internet research, biblical study, etc..
Upperschool students travel to various states and countries. they are at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. monument in Washington DC.
Visiting various colleges and universities are our priority. Our students must be exposed to all opportunities that are afforded them. We visit Christian colleges, Black colleges, private universities and public universities. Exposure is the key in choosing the university that fits you best.
- Mt. Pleasant Christian Academy International is a 33 year old institution of quality Christian individualized education.
- Our academy is certified by the New York State Department of Education. We service students from Pre-K through Grade twelve.
- The Mt. Pleasant Christian Academy International endeavors to provide a holistic, students centered approach to the academic experience. Each students development needs are taken into consideration as a comprehensive academic plan is created and shared with the students growth community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 437 students
610 W 112th Street
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
214 W 142nd St
New York, NY 10030
New YorkGrades: PK-10 | 30 students
2116 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10027
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 370 students
468 W 143rd St
New York, NY 10031
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 610 students
433 W End Ave
New York, NY 10024
I am a former teacher of MPCA. I am so excited to that it has grown over the years. I celebrate Pastor Eatmen and the staff for continuing to do such an excellent job in educating our youth,
- Posted by Teacher - bill.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.