Grades: PK-12 | 14 students
Multi-level learning center of students engaged in various tasks ie. course review, internet research, biblical study, etc..
Upperschool students travel to various states and countries. they are at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. monument in Washington DC.
Visiting various colleges and universities are our priority. Our students must be exposed to all opportunities that are afforded them. We visit Christian colleges, Black colleges, private universities and public universities. Exposure is the key in choosing the university that fits you best.
- Mt. Pleasant Christian Academy International is a 33 year old institution of quality Christian individualized education.
- Our academy is certified by the New York State Department of Education. We service students from Pre-K through Grade twelve.
- The Mt. Pleasant Christian Academy International endeavors to provide a holistic, students centered approach to the academic experience. Each students development needs are taken into consideration as a comprehensive academic plan is created and shared with the students growth community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-10 | 30 students
2116 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10027
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 437 students
610 W 112th Street
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
214 W 142nd St
New York, NY 10030
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
70 E 129th St
New York, NY 10035
New YorkGrades: PK-5 | 8 students
102 W 116th St Frnt 1
New York, NY 10026
I am a former teacher of MPCA. I am so excited to that it has grown over the years. I celebrate Pastor Eatmen and the staff for continuing to do such an excellent job in educating our youth,
- Posted by Teacher - bill.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.