Grades: NS-K | 100 students
- Naperville Montessori School provides Maria Montessori education.
- Dr. Maria Montessori believed that, given the right environment, children could learn anything.
- That's why it is so important that a Montessori school provide all of the proven tools and methods developed by the doctor and perfected for the modern world.
- And that's just what we do at Montessori Unlimited.
- Unlike other so-called "Montessori" schools, we present children with a complete environment true to the Montessori Method, not just a few tools here and there.
- Our classrooms are designed to promote self-direction and self-discipline, to allow children to create their own substantive body of knowledge through exploration and observation, following their own interests at their own pace.
- Highly qualified teachers we call them "directors" and "directresses" - observe, and offer guidance and support while children build their cognitive and creative abilities.
- The result are children who are engaged and interested in learning, and eager to advance.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school directly for tuition information.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, chess, dance, martial arts, piano and voice lessons, soccer art, chess, dance, martial arts, soccer, piano and voice lessons,
People that viewed Naperville Montessori School also viewed these schools: Fox Valley Montessori School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.