Grades: K-8 | 788 students
- Nativity is a strong, dynamic, neighborhood Catholic school serving our parish and surrounding community.
- Our goal is to guide all of our students as they grow in their faith, in knowledge and in character.
- We strive to help each child recognize and develop the many gifts they have been given.
- Nativity School is a partnership of students, parents, teachers, and staff dedicated to educating each student in the Catholic faith, helping each child develop intellectually, spiritually, socially and emotionally, and preparing each student for a successful secondary school experience.
- Nativity of Our Lord School is devoted to worship, living the gospel message, community, peace, justice and academic excellence.
- The strength of our community is built upon the principles of faith, trust, cooperation, and respect for the rights and property of each member.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||788 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
3100 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
West Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 612 students
1138 Seminole Ave
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
ShoreviewGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
3495 Victoria St N
Shoreview, MN 55126
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.