Grades: K-8 | 788 students
- Nativity is a strong, dynamic, neighborhood Catholic school serving our parish and surrounding community.
- Our goal is to guide all of our students as they grow in their faith, in knowledge and in character.
- We strive to help each child recognize and develop the many gifts they have been given.
- Nativity School is a partnership of students, parents, teachers, and staff dedicated to educating each student in the Catholic faith, helping each child develop intellectually, spiritually, socially and emotionally, and preparing each student for a successful secondary school experience.
- Nativity of Our Lord School is devoted to worship, living the gospel message, community, peace, justice and academic excellence.
- The strength of our community is built upon the principles of faith, trust, cooperation, and respect for the rights and property of each member.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||788 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
3100 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
West Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 612 students
1138 Seminole Ave
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
ShoreviewGrades: PK-8 | 520 students
3495 Victoria St N
Shoreview, MN 55126
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.