Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
- Nativity of Our Savior Catholic school is an accredited, nonpublic, exemplary school.
- We currently offer grades kindergarten through eight, and are working on establishing a pre-school.
- We provide excellent academic, social, spiritual, and emotional education for our students and their families.
- We follow all Indiana academic and safety guidelines, and we strongly encourage family participation in our school through our Home and School Association.
- We offer full day kindergarten and a rigorous academic program to fully prepare students for high school and beyond.
- We have high expectations for our students and their families, which encourages all to reach their full potentials.
- Our students participate in a variety of activities during the school week, like art, gym, music, library, computers, and Mass! Our students attend Mass three days a week and learn to grow in their love for Christ.
- Our students also participate in Catholic Youth Organization band beginning in grade four , and Catholic Youth Organization sports beginning in grade five.
- We are very proud of our past and present students, are excited about our future, and hope you will consider becoming a part of our family!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.