|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(clean and neat)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,000|
|Tuition Notes||tuition schedule available upon request|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Steven Mayo|
- Strategy-based - we teach students how to learn.
- Transitional - our students learn to be effective, efficient, successful learners, prepared to move on to more "traditional" environments.
- Analytical teaching methodologies - we determine how each individual learns best, then teach him/her to use that learning style to their advantage.
- Self-advocacy - our students learn to be responsible for their learning, to understand their strengths as well as their differences.
- We teach Language, Learning, Memory, Social Skills, Self-Concept strategies.
- We maintain a balanced female/male population.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EncinitasGrades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
La JollaGrades: KG-8 | 238 students
2390 Nautilus St
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 464 students
4605 Point Loma Ave
San Diego, CA 92107
PowayGrades: PK-9 | 583 students
15542 Pomerado Rd
Poway, CA 92064
San DiegoGrades: K-12 | 52 students
7202 Princess View Drive
San Diego, CA 92120