- New Covenant Academy is a Christian, college preparatory school, grades Jr. K-12, serving families from approximately 100 churches in the greater Springfield MO area.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||530 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Dual enrollment with MSU and Drury|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact email@example.com for tuition rates or go to our website under admissions.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Delana Reynolds|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||6th grade band, Chamber Choir, Concert Band, Concert Choir, Elementary Orff Music, High School Clubs, Intramural Sports, Middle School Band, Middle School Choir, Middle School Clubs 6th grade band, Chamber Choir, Concert Band, Concert Choir, Elementary Orff Music,
High School Clubs,
Middle School Band,
Middle School Choir,
Middle School Clubs,
- Christian Faculty and Staff who serve as excellent role models for students.
- Accredited by AdvancED and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Member of the Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA) and Mark Twain Conference (MTC)
- Strong college preparatory program that integrates faith and learning.
- A dynamic student body that represents approximately 100 different churches in the greater Springfield MO area.
- Extended childcare services before and after school hours.
- Stanford Achievement Test and ACT college entrance test results that exceed the national average.
- Opportunities to earn college credit while satisfying high school graduation requirements.
- A tuition assistance program available to families who demonstrate financial need.
- Weekly chapel services that challenge students to grow spiritually.
- A delicious hot lunch program.
- Co-curricular classes in band, choir, art, library, physical education, Spanish, computer and business.
- Extracurricular activities such as field trips, retreats, clubs, academic competitions, international or cross-cultural senior mission trips, student council, and Christian service projects.
- Competitive athletic program for boys and girls in grades 7-12.
- Beautiful campus facilities that provide a safe learning environment for students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 151 students
2438 E Cherry
Springfield, MO 65802
SpringfieldGrades: KG-12 | 379 students
901 S National Ave
Springfield, MO 65897
SpringfieldGrades: 9-12 | 333 students
2340 S Eastgate Ave
Springfield, MO 65809
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 182 students
2660 N Grant Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 136 students
2155 W Chesterfield Blvd
Springfield, MO 65807
This a wonderful school that you should go and visit as you consider where your children will be going to school. The teachers are wonderful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a great combination of a strong academic program and Christian teaching.
- Posted by Parent - steve