Grades: 4-12 | 30 students
- Cutchins Programs for Children and Families provides highly competent, cost effective services to help families, children, and adolescents who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- We provide clinical assessment and treatment, special education, and behavioral intervention, both in the community and at our residential sites, closely coordinated with the child's family and service network.
- Our work helps to stabilize behavior and then transform painful childhood, adolescent, family, and biological challenges into lifetime resilience and hope.
- The vision of Cutchins Programs for Children and Families is to ease suffering and interrupt patterns of despair.
- We will provide healthy models of relationship and communication.
- We will lead with innovation and integrity, serving as a model for best practices.
- We will work diligently with family and other health care and human service providers to insure that the continuum of care fully meets the needs of those we serve.
- We will enhance our services with carefully planned growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.