Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
- The New England Baptist Academy was founded as a ministry of the New England Baptist Church in 1982.
- Its driving purpose is to assist parents in the spiritual and academic training of Christian young people so that they might reach their fullest potential, and assume their responsibilities as Christian adults in the vocations to which God has called them.
- We accordingly, are not as interested in merely training our students to be good, as we are primarily interested in training them to be godly.
- Our academy serves as a day school for students in grades k-4 through 12th grade.
- The school exists as a ministry of the church to the parents of our church and to other like-minded churches in the area.
- The philosophy of the New England Baptist Church is to provide a place of training for the children of its members where the Word of God is exalted, and the curriculum is both academically sound and Christ-centered.
- The mandate for Christian education is obvious in verses such as Proverbs 19:27 and Jeremiah 10:2.
- Thus, the Christian school seeks to work in partnership with parents whose philosophy and goals are in accord with those of the academy.
- Parents must realize that it is still their responsibility to ensure their child is being educated properly.
- The academy does interview, and accept students outside our local church, but reserves the right to limit its enrollment based on the spiritual status, and philosophical likeness of both parents and students seeking enrollment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WhitmanGrades: PK-7 | 25 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
BraintreeGrades: PK-5 | 131 students
25 Brow Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
Newton CenterGrades: NS-6 | 211 students
80 Crescent Avenue
Newton Center, MA 02459
HinghamGrades: PK-8 | 335 students
56 Burditt Ave
Hingham, MA 02043
BrooklineGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.