Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
- The New England Baptist Academy was founded as a ministry of the New England Baptist Church in 1982.
- Its driving purpose is to assist parents in the spiritual and academic training of Christian young people so that they might reach their fullest potential, and assume their responsibilities as Christian adults in the vocations to which God has called them.
- We accordingly, are not as interested in merely training our students to be good, as we are primarily interested in training them to be godly.
- Our academy serves as a day school for students in grades k-4 through 12th grade.
- The school exists as a ministry of the church to the parents of our church and to other like-minded churches in the area.
- The philosophy of the New England Baptist Church is to provide a place of training for the children of its members where the Word of God is exalted, and the curriculum is both academically sound and Christ-centered.
- The mandate for Christian education is obvious in verses such as Proverbs 19:27 and Jeremiah 10:2.
- Thus, the Christian school seeks to work in partnership with parents whose philosophy and goals are in accord with those of the academy.
- Parents must realize that it is still their responsibility to ensure their child is being educated properly.
- The academy does interview, and accept students outside our local church, but reserves the right to limit its enrollment based on the spiritual status, and philosophical likeness of both parents and students seeking enrollment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WhitmanGrades: PK-7 | 25 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
QuincyGrades: NS-6 | 118 students
310 Adams St
Quincy, MA 02169
BrocktonGrades: K-9 | 87 students
1367 Main St
Brockton, MA 02301
South WeymouthGrades: PK-8 | 154 students
40 West Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190
FraminghamGrades: K-6 | 33 students
Po Box 3350
Framingham, MA 01705
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.