Grades: PK | 264 students
- The New England Center for Children, a school for autism located 20 miles west of Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts.
- We are a private, nonprofit autism education center dedicated to bringing out human potential and creating productive lives for children with autism.
- Since 1975, we have remained true to our original mission providing state-of-the-art autism education and individualized treatment for children with autism spectrum disorder, pervasive developmental disorder, and Asperger's Syndrome.
- Our students and parents come from all areas of the country, and have varying backgrounds and family situations.
- All families share the commitment to find and support the best possible placement for their child with Autism/PDD or other Related Disorders.
- The New England Center for Children provides a full range of educational, residential and treatment programs designed to help children with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their full potential.
- Our overriding goal is to provide state-of-the-art Applied Behavior Analysis when teaching children with autism, thereby increasing their abilities to function and communicate successfully with as much independence as possible.
- Each program has been developed to address varying skills and multiple levels of functioning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||371 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FraminghamGrades: 1-9 | 45 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
NatickGrades: 1-9 | 31 students
6 Strathmore Rd
Natick, MA 01760
WalthamGrades: 2-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
LancasterGrades: 1-12 | 138 students
971 Main St
Lancaster, MA 01523
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.