Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
New Harvest Christian School provides a Christ-centered education from Kindergarten through grade 8, taught from a Biblical worldview.
Our unique academic approach instructs students with intellectual rigor and sound Biblical understanding, equipping them to meet the challenges of their generation.
NHCS's program emphasizes character development combined with solid academics to defend their faith as well as formulate logical arguments for the Truth.
We Disciple Future Leaders.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(solid color shirt; tan or navy pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,740|
|Tuition Notes||7th/8th grade is $4940 per year. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.|
|Admissions Director||Carol Ford|
|Admissions Associate||Amanda Pabustan|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Basketball Team Basketball Team,
- Located in the heart of historic downtown Oxnard, New Harvest Christian School's mission is to disciple children to know God, to make Him known, and to be confident in their unique identity in Christ, all while providing a first-rate classical education.
- Offering education from K4 through grade 8, our students go on to some of the best high-schools and colleges in California and beyond.
- Founded in 1995 as Morgan Creek Christian Academy, New Harvest Christian School is non-denominational and has families from over 15 different churches from Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, and Port Hueneme. Our students are from diverse backgrounds and we focus on unity through faith in Jesus Christ.
- NHCS is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OxnardGrades: NS-6 | 113 students
2929 Albany Dr
Oxnard, CA 93033
OxnardGrades: K-8 | 152 students
1500 N C Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
6360 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
VenturaGrades: PK-12 | 50 students
96 Macmillan Ave
Ventura, CA 93001
Port HuenemeGrades: PK-5 | 87 students
312 N Ventura Road
Port Hueneme, CA 93041
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.