Grades: K-12 | 214 students
- New Hope Christian Schools invests in students’ lives through Biblical, value-based education, equipping them to become strong, morally upright citizens.
- New Hope Christian Schools is primarily a religious institution and secondarily, an educational institution.
- The School's view of the nature of the student, truth, education, and the role of the teacher is integral to the School's statement of philosophy.
- The Scriptures are central to our curriculum.
- Our purpose is to direct young people to the Lord Jesus Christ and to His fulfilling style of life through the Scriptures and supporting materials.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.