Grades: PK-12 | 177 students
- New Life Christian Academy provides a Christ-centered education and challenges each student to reach high academic, personal, and spiritual standards.
- Here each student is challenged to achieve his or her maximum potential.
- Through staff, families, curricula and atmosphere, students are challenged toward spiritual growth and maturity.
- Each student will recognize and utilize God's gifting to live a civically responsible, culturally relevant, and spiritually pure life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning-Differences|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Average ACT score||20|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lee Shimmel|
|Admissions Associate||Melody Mills|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- Completed application, including signed Statement of Faith - student enrolled by parent/legal guardian
- Recommendation form (personal, teacher or principal)
- Pastor Recommendation Form
- Parent-Student Agreement signed
- Interview with Admissions Committee
- Academic Testing completed (K-8) (9-11 will require a copy of the students transcript)
- Registration fee paid
- Foreign exchange students will be handled on a case by case basis
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.