Grades: K-12 | 70 students
- The purpose of the New Life Christian school is to provide God-centered education to children using the Bible and its principles as the foundation for the total curriculum.
- It is also our mission to serve the parents by guiding children toward a life of responsive Christian discipleship.
- New Life Christian School is a traditional school where traditional values are upheld.
- The school's procedures and rules are based on teaching and demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit.
- As a nondenominational school, we welcome all students and parents to become a part of a Bible-based educational experience.
- It is the goal of NLCS to raise up boys and girls to become tomorrow's Christian leaders and to bring Jesus Christ into a world largely devoid of ethics, principles and godly values.
- Every directive and effort of the Board of Education of NLCS is directed towards that means.
- All teachers and staff of our school are called to join in this wonderful effort.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New Life Christian School also viewed these schools: Southern Tier Catholic School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.