Grades: K-6 | 175 students
- Founded in 2004, New Star has been taking its mission to help students achieve academic excellence and develop their full potential through positive encouragement, improved self-confidence, and teacher guided learning.
- Our highly trained staff is dedicated to supporting the development of all children.
- Our teachers and support staff use proven methodologies and a highly effective curriculum to help children grow academically, socially, and physically.
- We regularly participate in professional development in order to improve our skills and offer a better learning experience for the children.
- New Star provides outstanding academic advancement and well-managed extracurricular programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New Star Leadership Education Center also viewed these schools: Yorktown Education School.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.