Grades: K-6 | 175 students
- Founded in 2004, New Star has been taking its mission to help students achieve academic excellence and develop their full potential through positive encouragement, improved self-confidence, and teacher guided learning.
- Our highly trained staff is dedicated to supporting the development of all children.
- Our teachers and support staff use proven methodologies and a highly effective curriculum to help children grow academically, socially, and physically.
- We regularly participate in professional development in order to improve our skills and offer a better learning experience for the children.
- New Star provides outstanding academic advancement and well-managed extracurricular programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New Star Leadership Education Center also viewed these schools: Yorktown Education School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.