Grades: 5-12 | 19 students
- "A non-traditional approach to multiple learning styles." New Vistas utilizes special teaching methods and materials: - emphasizing practical application with multi-sensory approaches - individualizing reading and math - using repetition and relearning as necessary to master a task - assigning manageable homework - low teacher/student ratio.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,700|
National avg.: 85%
- A Gift of Hope for your sixth through twelfth grader who is bright, but...
- Falling behind in school
- Unable to read
- Reads, but does not understand
- Has trouble following directions
- Knows it one day but not the next
- Works slowly and cannot keep up
- Loses everything
- Gets frustrated easily with school
- Has poor organization and study skills
- Has low self-esteem
- Has trouble paying attention
- Job oriented rathar than college oriented. New Vistas may be for you. We welcome and help this kind of student.
My son attended New Vistas forMy son attended New Vistas from 2nd grade to 12th. It made a huge difference in his life. When he came he had difficulties with his behavior and when he left he won the Principal's Award and ACSI Distinguished Christian High School Student Award just to name a couple. The Principal and teachers are great with the students. I highly recommend New Vistas Christian School.
- Posted by Parent - suend
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.