Grades: NS-6 | 67 students
Founded in 1975 by internationally known Montessori educator Hildegard Solzbacher, New World Montessori School was established to provide authentic Montessori education and to work with parents to nurture the development of the whole child . New World is the only private school in Milwaukee that is internationally accredited.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Priscilla Bovee|
- New World is the only Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) accredited private Montessori school in the Milwaukee area. AMI was founded by Maria Montessori in 1929.
- All teachers at New World are accredited by AMI. The Head of School has both primary and elementary Montessori training and decades of teaching experience.
- New World accepts children as young as 18 months.
- In addition to the core Montessori curriculum, New World offers Gym, Spanish, Music, and Environmental Education.
- New World is conveniently located in Indian Hill School (near I-43) and includes:large playground and three-acre prairie with pond, library, gymnasium, music room, art room, cafeteria with hot lunch option.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 452 students
3500 W Mother Daniels Way
Milwaukee, WI 53209
MilwaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 399 students
345 N. 95th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 674 students
2215 N Palmer St
Milwaukee, WI 53212
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
8242 N Granville Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 103 students
3012 N Holton St
Milwaukee, WI 53212
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.