- Next Generation School is an independent, private school offering superior educational opportunities in a loving, nurturing environment for students ages six weeks through eighth grade.
- Our holistic approach to education enables our students to realize their fullest potential and become life-long learners who can successfully navigate the world. Our campus, located in southwest Champaign, is arranged into three buildings.
- Our Early Education building, 1201 West Windsor, serves children ages six weeks through three years.
- Our All-Star building, 2533 Galen Drive, is home to our four year old students, and our Primary and Middle School building is located at 2521 Galen Drive.
- The three buildings are connected by a large play field and playground. A short distance from University of Illinois' campus, our location affords us the opportunity of many enriching experiences for our students.
- We have established several partnerships with the University and other community staples all designed to enhance our core academics, Fine Arts and Performing Arts, and STEM education programs. We invite you to visit our campus and experience first-hand the world of opportunity that awaits your child at Next Generation School.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Tuition Notes||$500 due at contract signing, remaining tuition due over the course of the 10 month school year.|
|Admissions Director||Kristin Sandone|
|Admissions Associate||Krystal Moya|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Bowling, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,
Bowling, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking Classes, Improv/Acting & Drama, Instrumental Music Lessons, Math Counts Club (competitive), Scholastic Bowl, Social Action Club Cooking Classes,
Improv/Acting & Drama,
Instrumental Music Lessons,
Math Counts Club (competitive),
Social Action Club,
- To apply for Early Education Program, please call 217.356.6398 To apply for Primary or Middle School, please call 217.356.6995
Next Generation offers a very competitive Scholastic Bowl program that won the state championship in 2014 and was the state runner up in 2013. NGS Science Bowl team won the Illinois Regional in 2014 and competed in the national competition in Washington, DC.
- Posted by Parent - seong