Grades: PK-K | 38 students
- Noah's Ark Child Care Center is committed to building a solid foundation to prepare students to achieve their potential once they leave our programs.
- To that end, we have selected materials from several sources to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that meets your child's needs, stimulates creativity and fosters an interest in acquiring the skills necessary for future academic success.
- Our staff members are committed to developing the whole child and will work hard to provide experiences that will allow for success while encouraging advancement in all areas of development.
- While our center is not alone in that regard, we also believe it is through an understanding of God's love for us that our deepest emotional and spiritual needs will be met.
- At this level, it is not our intent to teach a particular denominational theology, but to simply teach that God exists, He loves us, and the Bible is the book He has given us to help to know Him better and to guide us through life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.