Grades: PK-K | 38 students
- Noah's Ark Child Care Center is committed to building a solid foundation to prepare students to achieve their potential once they leave our programs.
- To that end, we have selected materials from several sources to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that meets your child's needs, stimulates creativity and fosters an interest in acquiring the skills necessary for future academic success.
- Our staff members are committed to developing the whole child and will work hard to provide experiences that will allow for success while encouraging advancement in all areas of development.
- While our center is not alone in that regard, we also believe it is through an understanding of God's love for us that our deepest emotional and spiritual needs will be met.
- At this level, it is not our intent to teach a particular denominational theology, but to simply teach that God exists, He loves us, and the Bible is the book He has given us to help to know Him better and to guide us through life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.