Grades: PK-K | 92 students
- The purpose of Noah's Ark Learning Center is to give your child the loving care at-id guidance that children need in their formative years, and trust the learning experiences here will be happy, wholesome ones.
- The best assurance for success of your child's experiences is the close cooperation and understanding of parents.
- The Center will have learning opportunities to help expand a child's background of knowledge through the five senses and 'hands-on' experiences, learning through discovery and inquiry methods, develop a love for learning, provide a challenge, and develop good work habits.
- The center will also provide a fenced and equipped outdoor play area and a wide variety of indoor play.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Noah's Ark Learning Center also viewed these schools: Christ The King Child Development Center & Kinderg.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Coeur d'AleneGrades: PK-KG | 110 students
1700 E Pennsylvania Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.