Grades: PK-K | 92 students
- The purpose of Noah's Ark Learning Center is to give your child the loving care at-id guidance that children need in their formative years, and trust the learning experiences here will be happy, wholesome ones.
- The best assurance for success of your child's experiences is the close cooperation and understanding of parents.
- The Center will have learning opportunities to help expand a child's background of knowledge through the five senses and 'hands-on' experiences, learning through discovery and inquiry methods, develop a love for learning, provide a challenge, and develop good work habits.
- The center will also provide a fenced and equipped outdoor play area and a wide variety of indoor play.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Noah's Ark Learning Center also viewed these schools: Christ The King Child Development Center & Kinderg.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Coeur d'AleneGrades: PK-KG | 110 students
1700 E Pennsylvania Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.