Grades: K | 5 students
- A child through their experiences creates the adult they will become.
- We know that a child's natural bent is towards learning and growth so we set about creating the best possible environment and materials that developing minds can explore.
- The staff at Noah's Ark Progressive Learning Center believes that children are avid explorers who should be allowed the freedom of opportunity to gain self-discipline through prepared work and concentration.
- We encourage children to become inner-directed learners.
- Our students are provided with a wide selection of materials and with teachers who very patiently work with each child at his/her level of understanding.
- In this atmosphere the child is motivated by the work itself.
- They discover the delight and the means of learning and moves toward a mastery of skills and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-K|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-PK | 455 students
1 West 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
WestburyGrades: K-2 | 49 students
718 The Plain Rd - Sali
Westbury, NY 11590
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.