Grades: UG | 30 students
- Nonesuch school is a small, private non-profit located in the hills of Western Sonoma County.
- Since its inception in 1969 Nonesuch has provided a stimulating and caring environment for students and families seeking an education that encourages intellectual growth and creativity.
- With small, seminar-style classes, students are encouraged to think, to question, and to become involved in their own education.
- Through field trips and extracurricular activities, staff and students grow into a strong community.
- Nonesuch offers a University of California approved curriculum.
- The academic program is enriched with fine arts and outdoor adventure programs, including: drama, ceramics, photography, poetry, painting, back-packing, white water rafting, and other challenging electives.
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NovatoGrades: 9-12 | 120 students
(Temp offices) 789 Eucalyptus Ave.
Novato, CA 94947
Santa RosaGrades: K-9 | 37 students
431 Humboldt St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
SebastopolGrades: K-12 | 25 students
9360 Occidental Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.