Grades: UG | 30 students
- Nonesuch school is a small, private non-profit located in the hills of Western Sonoma County.
- Since its inception in 1969 Nonesuch has provided a stimulating and caring environment for students and families seeking an education that encourages intellectual growth and creativity.
- With small, seminar-style classes, students are encouraged to think, to question, and to become involved in their own education.
- Through field trips and extracurricular activities, staff and students grow into a strong community.
- Nonesuch offers a University of California approved curriculum.
- The academic program is enriched with fine arts and outdoor adventure programs, including: drama, ceramics, photography, poetry, painting, back-packing, white water rafting, and other challenging electives.
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NovatoGrades: 9-12 | 120 students
(Temp offices) 789 Eucalyptus Ave.
Novato, CA 94947
SebastopolGrades: K-12 | 25 students
9360 Occidental Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Santa RosaGrades: K-9 | 37 students
431 Humboldt St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.