Grades: Nursery School-PK
At North Andover KinderCare, our number one priority is the care and education of children.
All the teachers work together as a team to provide a safe and positive learning experience everyday.
Our staff strive to encourage every child's unique learning style as well as nurture their social and emotional development.
While academics play a role in development, we believe there are many other opportunities for enhancing the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Here at North Andover KinderCare every day is full of meaningful learning and exciting activities! Children delight in purposeful projects while developing social skills and learning through play. Our children, parents and teachers agree that this is a wonderful place to be! Our teachers and staff work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment every day. We have extensive health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the well being of the children at all times. This truly is a family environment with everyone invested in our children's future. We have an open door policy and encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, personal notes to families, and parents teacher conferences through out the year. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with everyday.
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Chickering Road in North Andover, Massachusetts. At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. We are proud to offer expertly designed programs for children that meet their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. We maintain a rigorous standard for the safety and well-being for your child through daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access. Our team of child development experts offers a fun and stimulating environment for our children and brings a true passion for educating and nurturing children to our center each and every day. We look forward to a visit with you and your child and are honored that you are considering KinderCare Learning Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Child Care Circuit Vouchers, NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 522 students
80 Maple Ave
North Andover, MA 01845
North AndoverGrades: 9-12 | 381 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
LawrenceGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
101 Parker Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
LawrenceGrades: 6-9 | 70 students
198 Garden St
Lawrence, MA 01840
LawrenceGrades: 9-12 | 272 students
207 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.