Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
Physical Education taught K5-high school. 7-12 grade competitive sports including: volleyball, cheerleading, JV & varsity basketball, soccer, track, baseball and golf
Advanced history class puts history into action by preparing and participating in WWII and Civil War reenactments.
- The Mission of North County Christian School is to work in partnership with the family and church to provide excellent education rooted in Biblical truth and to nurture students as they EMBRACE a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, DISCOVER their God-given gifts, SEEK His plan for their life, and SERVE Him with their mind, body, and spirit.
- We are CRUSADERS for Christ!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Anatomy/Physiology, Calculus, Chemistry, History, Literature, Physics, Spanish IV, Speech,|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Elementary: Khaki pants or jeans and collared shirts Secondary: Khaki pants and collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,725|
|Tuition Notes||PS-JK - $5995 Part time option K5-6th - $6290 7th-8th - $6960 9th-12th - $7660 K-12 Family fundraising obligation of $400|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Wayne Moss|
|Admissions Associate||Kendra Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
North County Christian School, now in its 54th year, provides students with Christian role models, a strong academic and athletic program, and a safe and secure environment where students will grow in knowledge, maturity, and responsibility.
- 97% of graduactes attend colleges and universities across the U.S.
- Multi-Cultural environment
- Preschool through Grade 12
- Approximately 130 churches and 10 school districts represented
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Before and afterschol care through 8th grade
- Middle and high school athletic program
- Accredited through Association of Christian Schools International and AdvancED
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
1285 N New Florissant Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
Saint LouisGrades: NS-12 | 118 students
11050 North Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63114
Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
10015 Lance Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63137
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 313 students
5401 Lucas And Hunt Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63121
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 290 students
1720 Redman Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63138
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.