Grades: 1-12 | 219 students
- North Florida Educational Institute is created to serve students in the city of Jacksonville and the surrounding counties.
- The program is set up to meet the needs of students with specific learning disabilities, underachieving in oversized classrooms, and lacking the basic fundamental academic skills.
- Our students may have problems keeping organized, and may easily lose schoolwork.
- They may feel frustrated and like they can¡¯t catch up to their peers until they begin school here.
- They are smart but need help and encouragement.
- NFEI students want to learn, and can succeed if they are given the right tools.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 39 students
11697 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
JacksonvilleGrades: 5-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
JacksonvilleGrades: 6-12 | 94 students
440 Lenox Sq
Jacksonville, FL 32254
JacksonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 900 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
NFEI is a wonderful school that provides students of Duval County a top notch educational experience.
- Posted by Teacher - T
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.