Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
- "EQUIPPING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF STUDENTS TO IMPACT THE WORLD FOR CHRIST" North Hills offers a Christ-centered education for Junior Kindergarten (age 4) students through 12th grade.
- The school is dual accredited with both Association of Christian Schools International and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Teachers are professing Christians who work as both mentors and instructors.
- They also teach with a Biblical worldview througout all subjects.
- Contact Admissions for more information or to schedule a tour today!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Subjective|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Macro Economics, Micro Economics, US History,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 15|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for tuition rates- Tuition Assistance is Available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nikki Eagle|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||21st Century Learning, Bible Study, Creative Writing, Debate Club, Drama Club, History Club, JR. Civitan, National Honor Society, Odyssey of the Mind, Praise Band, Robotics Engineering, Science Bowl, Scrapbooking Club, Seriously Gaming, Stock Market, Walking Club Bible Study, Debate Club, Drama Club, History Club, JR. Civitan, Praise Band, Science Bowl, Stock Market, Walking Club, 21st Century Learning,
National Honor Society,
Odyssey of the Mind,
- North Hills offers a Christ-centered education for Junior Kindergarten (age 4) students through 12th grade. The school is dual accredited with both Association of Christian Schools International and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Teachers are professing Christians who work as both mentors and instructors. They also teach with a Biblical worldview througout all subjects. High School students are offered an assortment of class/track options. Those include: dual enrollment classes through local colleges, online courses, AP courses, and an Honors Academy track. Contact Admissions for more information or to schedule a tour today!
Profile last updated: 01/12/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalisburyGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
2210 Jake Alexander Blvd N
Salisbury, NC 28147
LexingtonGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
307 Holt Street
Lexington, NC 27292
ConcordGrades: PK-12 | 1014 students
5801 Poplar Tent Rd
Concord, NC 28027
MooresvilleGrades: K-12 | 98 students
Po Box 114
Mooresville, NC 28115
HuntersvilleGrades: PK-3 | 60 students
15115 Norman View Ln
Huntersville, NC 28078
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.