Grades: 6-12 | 3 students
- At North Hills Prep School, we believe it is a school's responsibility to continuously strive to be a humanistically oriented community dedicated to the development of the total individual.
- Our objective is to provide a structured learning environment for students in grades 7-12.
- We maintain a highly qualified professional staff and communicate academic achievement through parent conferences and an evaluative grading system.
- We provide a comprehensive curriculum to meet the individual needs of students.
- We foster wholesome interaction and mutual respect between staff and students.
- We also plan an instructional program for each student based on diagnostic data, performance, observation and goals set by students, parents and staff.
- We provide a supportive environment which is conducive to learning and which meets the needs of the total student body.
- We promote continuous communication between teachers, students and parents.
- We foster understanding and respect for the democratic process; develop, in students, a sense of taking care of one's self, school and community; and develop and foster problem solving skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mission HillsGrades: 9-12 | 1634 students
11111 Alemany Dr
Mission Hills, CA 91345
North HillsGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
8854 Haskell Ave.
North Hills, CA 91343
NorthridgeGrades: PK-12 | 247 students
17100 Superior Street
Northridge, CA 91325
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.