Grades: 6-12 | 3 students
- At North Hills Prep School, we believe it is a school's responsibility to continuously strive to be a humanistically oriented community dedicated to the development of the total individual.
- Our objective is to provide a structured learning environment for students in grades 7-12.
- We maintain a highly qualified professional staff and communicate academic achievement through parent conferences and an evaluative grading system.
- We provide a comprehensive curriculum to meet the individual needs of students.
- We foster wholesome interaction and mutual respect between staff and students.
- We also plan an instructional program for each student based on diagnostic data, performance, observation and goals set by students, parents and staff.
- We provide a supportive environment which is conducive to learning and which meets the needs of the total student body.
- We promote continuous communication between teachers, students and parents.
- We foster understanding and respect for the democratic process; develop, in students, a sense of taking care of one's self, school and community; and develop and foster problem solving skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mission HillsGrades: 9-12 | 1634 students
11111 Alemany Dr
Mission Hills, CA 91345
North HillsGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
8854 Haskell Ave.
North Hills, CA 91343
NorthridgeGrades: PK-12 | 247 students
17100 Superior Street
Northridge, CA 91325
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.