Grades: K-12 | 156 students
- The North Rome Christian School is owned and operated by the North Rome Christian School Association, a nonprofit corporation.
- The primary purpose of our school is to train the student in the Christian way of life and to give the student a good general education in the light of the principles of God's Word.
- The goal of North Rome Christian School is to help students to develop into whole persons having the characteristics modeled by Jesus Christ, who grew in wisdom, in stature, in favor with God and in favor with man.
- The Christian school should provide an atmosphere for knowing Christ personally, for nurturing Christian growth, and for encouraging a commitment to Christian service.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Kkaki pants and polos, jeans and polos, skirts, dresses, dress pants and nice top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,550|
|Tuition Notes||An additional $200 for grades 9 - 12. Payments made in 10 or 12 installments.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowandaGrades: PK-6 | 124 students
102 Third Street
Towanda, PA 18848
SayreGrades: K-9 | 169 students
627 Stevenson St
Sayre, PA 18840
Tioga CenterGrades: PK-3 | 14 students
Po Box 244
Tioga Center, NY 13845
OwegoGrades: PK-6 | 41 students
3917 Waverly Road
Owego, NY 13827
VestalGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
2101 Owego Rd
Vestal, NY 13850
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.