Grades: Nursery School-PK
Welcome to the Troy KinderCare! Our teachers have many years of experience and education in the early childhood field. In addition, our center is nationally accredited therefore, we are committed to providing an exceptional program and a quality learning environment for the children in our care. In order to maintain our quality and standards, our staff participate in on-going trainings as well as bi-annual professional development day trainings for all staff. We look forward to welcoming you to our KinderCare family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to KinderCare in Troy, MI. We provide a fun and SAFE learning environment for all children. At KinderCare, we believe it is important to have a well-rounded curriculum focusing on cognitive, social, physical and emotional development.
- Ms. Danielle is our Health and Safety Coordinator. She has monthly tasks and project to inform the teachers and staff of policies and procedures. We also have a key code entry that is reserved for staff, parents, and authorized family. We have fences that surround the playground area and there are locks on all gates. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR trained and they are re-certified each year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- DHS, NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
5877 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48085
TroyGrades: NS-5 | 10 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
TroyGrades: PK-K | 53 students
6995 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Rochester HillsGrades: PK-8 | 98 students
3976 S Livernois Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
TroyGrades: PK-5 | 91 students
3615 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.