Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our teachers have an expertise in early childhood education which allows each and everyone of them to design every activity, lesson and classroom to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond.
With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, our teachers provide your child with the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Greetings and welcome to our center! Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center provides your child with the necessary tools for success! We understand how important it is to find childcare you can really trust and a program that meets your expectations. Look no further because you have come to the right place! We are strong believers in building meaningful relationships to further foster your child's development.
- The health and safety of each and every child that enters our facility is our number one priority. The perimeter of our school is fenced in and upon entering the building, you will come to our secure keypad entry to the childcare portion of our center. Our main office is located right off the lobby. There are two fire stations located within a five mile distance and the nearest police department is two miles from the center. All of our teachers are both CPR & First Aid Certified and participate in extensive safety trainings semi-annually including daily health screening and medication administration. Our classrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day as well as nightly to help combat common childhood illnesses. Did you know???? Why Sleep Matters... Sleep is as important to our health and well-being as food and water, but most of us don't get enough of it. Sleep deprivation is currently one of the most pervasive health concerns in the United States. For children, sleep plays a critical role in their healthy growth and development. Beyond simply affecting children's moods, behaviors, and academic performances, insufficient sleep has also been associated with lower social skills and learning disabilities. How Much Sleep Is Enough? When experts study the sleep needs of children, they consider the amount of sleep children need in a 24-hour period, including naps. Since every child is different, sleep charts are not exact; however, there are some agreed-upon ranges for children of different ages*: Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Birth - 6 months: 10-18 hrs of sleep a day Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 6 months - 2 years: 11-16 hrs of sleep a day Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Three years: 10 -14 hrs of sleep a day Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Four - 6 years: 9-14 hrs of sleep a day Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Seven - 9 years: 9 -12 hrs of sleep a day Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Ten - 12 years: 8 to 11 hrs of sleep a day (*from Iglowstein I., Jenni, O. G., Molinari, L., & Largo, R. H. (2003). Sleep duration from infancy to adolescence: Reference values and generational trends. Pediatrics, 111 (2), 302-307.) Do these numbers surprise you? If so, you are not alone. Most parents are unaware of just how much sleep their children require in a 24-hour period.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Office For Children
Profile last updated: 02/01/2016
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
11875 Lake Newport Rd.
Reston, VA 20194
HerndonGrades: NS-3 | 48 students
11579 Cedar Chase Road
Herndon, VA 20170
HerndonGrades: K-8 | 99 students
1089 Liberty Meeting Ct
Herndon, VA 20170
RestonGrades: NS-K | 90 students
1700 Reston Parkway
Reston, VA 20194
RestonGrades: PK-K | 40 students
1625 Wiehle Ave
Reston, VA 20190
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.